Friday, April 23, 2010

The Joys of Laundry

Just to start out; I HATE laundry.  I hate everything about it!  I guess I'm not very different from most people.  I feel quite thankful that my laundry is for a family of 3, and not more.  I often wonder how it would be if I had a bigger family, and if I would not just be doing laundry ALL of the time.  Because as of now, it never seems to end.

So when I find a product that makes my laundry life just a teensy bit better, I have to share.  My family and I strive to be pretty "green".  We use an energy efficient washing mashing, and for the most part all green cleaners (there is more to my being "green", but I won't bore you for now).  Method is by far my favorite.  I've long talked about the fresh minty smell that their glass cleaner leaves after a day of cleaning windows.  Or the almond smell that my wood emits from their "wood for good" dusting spray.  It is all amazing, I've never been unsastisfied.  But this...THIS is just SO MUCH BETTER!!!


Not only does it work very well, but it is so easy, quick and clean (and by clean I mean NO MORE CRAPPY STICKY CAP TO DEAL WITH).  Having a front end washer,  that old system of pouring the cap into the top compartment and then having to go to a separate room to clean it out is gone.  I just pump it a few times, shut the door and it's done.  Easy peasy.  Now if Method could just come up with a quick and simple way to get my laundry folded and put away.

Have a wonderful weekend.  I'll be back soon with pictures from our upcoming vacation to California.

~Annie



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Las Crappy Vegas, Nevada, United States
My husband Marc and I live in fabulous Las Vegas with our 3 year old little boy, Aiden. I am currently taking time off from work as a pilot to stay at home with my child and enjoy being a mother. I love the outdoors and everything that nature has to offer. I would describe myself as independent, slightly hyperactive, free spirited and loving. I am a free and independent thinker and don't like to be told what to do.