Friday, April 16, 2010

Blah blah blah

I've not given up on this blog, though it may seem so.  I have just in fact just been VERY busy.  You know, doing my hair and makeup and getting manicures and pedicures.  Ha ha, I hope you know that's a joke.  Please know that MOST of what I say is a joke, it's just my nature.

So to my readers (all 2 of you), I will be back with some interesting stuff, just as soon as I figure out what that is.  I think I need to add some color to this thing and jazz it up a bit.  I've got some work ahead of me.  But this time, I'm not going to quit...even if it means writing brainless stuff with my head pounding and while being dead tired and half asleep.  So to my 2 readers, don't give up on me quite yet.  Unless you must, and then I'll understand. 

More to come.  

Peace

~Annie




No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Las Crappy Vegas, Nevada, United States
My husband Marc and I live in fabulous Las Vegas with our 3 year old little boy, Aiden. I am currently taking time off from work as a pilot to stay at home with my child and enjoy being a mother. I love the outdoors and everything that nature has to offer. I would describe myself as independent, slightly hyperactive, free spirited and loving. I am a free and independent thinker and don't like to be told what to do.