Saturday, May 1, 2010

Back to the real world

This last week has been wonderful.  Disney was stressful, yet amazing!  The beach was delightful, (although cold at times), and the accommodations were perfect!.  I could not think of anything better than a week with the cousins.  Aiden had a blast and is now sad that he's lost his "friends".  Aiden and I woke up sick at 4:30 a.m, and are fighting a lousy flu-bug type of thing.  Why is it that whenever I go on vacation, I get sick?  It's kinda funny.  A trade off, I suppose :)  I will have pictures from our journey up soon, as well as a write-up of the adventure.  I figure if Marc and I can handle 3 days of Disney with 2 three year olds (we had Aiden's SUPER cute cousin with us a lot of the time), we can handle anything!!




1 comment:

About Me

My photo
Las Crappy Vegas, Nevada, United States
My husband Marc and I live in fabulous Las Vegas with our 3 year old little boy, Aiden. I am currently taking time off from work as a pilot to stay at home with my child and enjoy being a mother. I love the outdoors and everything that nature has to offer. I would describe myself as independent, slightly hyperactive, free spirited and loving. I am a free and independent thinker and don't like to be told what to do.