I'll be taking a break for a few weeks. I hope to be back soon. Sorry I didn't get back with those pictures from our trip, Aiden makes typing a simple post a very big chore at times. It is Mother's Day, and time I get some priorities in order. I will miss you all (bahahahaha, my 2 readers). I really do make for a terrible blogger :)
Peace, Y'all
~Annie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Annie
- Las Crappy Vegas, Nevada, United States
- My husband Marc and I live in fabulous Las Vegas with our 3 year old little boy, Aiden. I am currently taking time off from work as a pilot to stay at home with my child and enjoy being a mother. I love the outdoors and everything that nature has to offer. I would describe myself as independent, slightly hyperactive, free spirited and loving. I am a free and independent thinker and don't like to be told what to do.
No comments:
Post a Comment